3-Phase & 1-Phase Electrical Distribution Wiring Installation in Home
In our nowadays electrical wiring installation tutorial, we’ll show a way to do a 3 section shopper Unit Installation from Utility Pole to a 3-Phase Energy Meter & 3-Phase Distribution board then a way to connect Single section masses in a very 3 section Wiring Distribution System in home electrical offer system.
What is Three Phase & Single Phase Power?
In power generation plants, 3 part power is a generator by electrical generator or generator. In AN generator, the generated voltage and current by 3 freelance coils in a mechanical device are apart by a hundred and twenty degrees from one another. The generated power from alternators then transmitted and distributed through transmission and distribution lines to the sub-distribution.
In industrial and industrial buildings, they have high power. so that they are connected to the 3 part Delta connection(3 part – three Wire System – No Neutral Wire) before distribution electrical device and so manage the specified voltage and current in keeping with their wants in 3 part and single part offer.
On the opposite hands, buildings that require high power in 3 part and single part, they’re connected to the secondary of distribution electrical device. This way, they get 3 part Star association (3-Phase, four Wire System with Neutral Wire). within the Star association, 3 part Line to Line (Phase to Phase) voltage ar 415V AC (in North American country, 208V) and Single part Line to Neutral (Phase to Neutral), there are 230V AC (120V in the US).
In 3 part offer, motors and huge electrical heaters will be directly connected to the 3 parts whereas, in Single Phase, load (Light, fan etc) will be connected in between part and Neutral through correct protecting devices.
Requirements for Three Phase Wring Installation
- Three Phase Energy meter 1 No
- Three Pole MCCB, 63A, 1 No
- Double Pole, 63A, 30mA Trip Current RCD, 3 Nos
- Double Pole MCBs, 63A, 3 Nos
- Single Pole, 20A, MCB, 6 Nos
- Single Pole, 16A, MCB, 3 Nos
- Single Pole, 10A, MCB, 6 Nos
- Distribution board cases, 3 Nos
- Bus bar Link for Neutral Cable Connections
- Copper strips for MCB common connection, 3 Nos (Cu Busbar segment)
- Copper strip Busbar for Earth & Ground Link
Watch to Youtube Video
Read more 3 Phase Line Wiring
- 3-phase Motor Star Connection
- 3-phase kwh Meter Connection
- 3-phase motor contractor or overload Connection
- 3-phase Line Single-phase Meter Connection
- 3-phase Voltmeter Connection
- 3 Phase Motor Capacitor Star-Delta Connection
- 3 Phase Motor Control Phasing Preventer
- 3 phase Distribution Board Wiring Diagram
- 3 phase DOL Starter Motor Diagram
- Power Factor Capacitor Bank Connection