Tune Replay Easy Arduino Project for Beginners
An Arduino Project that plays music. during this straightforward Arduino project for beginners, a push-button switch is connected to Arduino pin two and a speaker unit or piezo disc is connected to pin eight. once the Arduino is high-powered up or reset, a tune has contended. If the push-button switch is ironed, the tune is replayed.
The video below demonstrates the project employing a speaker and a piezo disc. The speaker is way louder than the piezo disc.
Project Components with the Arduino board
Two versions of the circuit may be designed – the speaker circuit and also the piezo circuit. board layout logic gate diagrams square measure provided for each below.
Both versions of the circuit connect a push-button switch to digital pin a pair of-of the Arduino and also the sound device to pin eight of the Arduino. The Arduino sketch that follows is employed for either circuit.
It is not necessary to attach a pull-up resistance to the push-button switch as a result of the interior pull-up resistance is enabled by the Arduino sketch.
Components Needed for this Project
- Arduino Board [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Push-Button switch [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- resistors with values between 330 ohms [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Buzzer [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Breadboard [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Jump Wires [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
*Please note: These are affiliate links. I may make a commission if you buy the components through these links. I would appreciate your support in this way!