Arduino Radar Project
The Arduino radio detection and ranging Project is additional of a visible project than it’s a circuit implementation. Of course, I will be able to be victimization completely different hardware like Arduino UNO, HC-SR04 supersonic detector and a Servo Motor, however, the most facet is that the visual illustration within the process Application.
This post is all concerning the unhearable sensing element HC – SR04. I’ll justify however it works, show you some options Associate in Nursingd share an Arduino Project example you’ll follow to integrate in your comes. we offer a schematic diagram on the way to wire the unhearable sensing element, Associate in Nursingd an example sketch to use with the Arduino.
All you would like for this Arduino Project is associate degree unhearable sensing element for police work the objects, a little amateur Servo Motor for rotating the sensing element associate degreed an Arduino Board for dominant them. you’ll watch the subsequent video or scan the written tutorial below.
Components needed for this Project
- Ultrasonic Distance Sensor [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Arduino Uno [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- 2x 330 Ohms Resistors [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Breadboard [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Jump Wires [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- LED Red, Green … 2 PSC [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
*Please note: These are affiliate links. I may make a commission if you buy the components through these links. I would appreciate your support in this way!