Building the Light Display Project Using Arduino
An easy Arduino board project for beginners that flashes four LEDs in varied patterns. The patterns displayed on the LEDs is modified by modifying the Arduino sketch. The delay time between every moving lightweight show pattern can even be modified within the sketch.
Four LEDs with four series resistors Associate in Nursing Associate in Nursing Arduino board like an Arduino Uno area unit needed to create this board project.
The video below shows the finished four semiconductor diode moving lightweight show project.
Components needed for this Project
- Arduino Uno : [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- 4 LED [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- 230 ohms and 470 ohms [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Jump Wires [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Breadboard [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
*Please note: These are affiliate links. I may make a commission if you buy the components through these links. I would appreciate your support in this way!
Four LEDs can have 16 possible combinations of on and off LEDs. Use the table below to select the hexadecimal number to insert or add to the above code to get the pattern that you want.