Flame Sensor Module is sensitive to the flame but can also detect ordinary light. The flame sensor module comes with a flame sensor, adjustable digital filter for digital output and it also preserves the first analog output. So you’ll prefer to interface it to your favorite either as a digital input or analog input sensor.
The flame sensor is often wont to detect fire or another light with a wavelength of 760 nm ~ 1100 nm light. Flame sensor probe angle of 60 degrees, the special sensitivity of the flame spectrum. The flame sensor’s operating temperature is -25 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius.
Flame Sensor Pin Details:
|VCC||+5 V DC|
|GND||Ground of Arduino Uno|
FUTURES OF THE FLAME SENSOR:
1. Detect fire, detect the light source and sensitive to light with wavelengths of 940nm.
2. Interface: Analog or digital.
3. Supply Voltage: +5 V.
4. Detection range: 20cm (1V) ~ 100cm (4.8V).
1. Automotive manufacturing facilities.
2. Combustion monitors for burners.
3. Hydrogen stations.
4. Oil and gas pipelines.
5. Nuclear facilities.
6. Aircraft hangars.
7. Turbine enclosures.