The LM35 series square measure exactness integrated-circuit temperature devices with associate degree output voltage linearly proportional to the Centigrade temperature. LM35 is a 3 terminal linear temperature detector from National Semiconductors. It will live temperature from -55 degree Centigrade to +150 degree Centigrade. The voltage output of the LM35 will increase 10mV per degree Centigrade rise in temperature. LM35 will be operated from a 5V offer and also the stand by current is a smaller amount than 60uA. The pinout of LM35 is shown within the figure below.
Calibrated Directly in Celsius (Centigrade)
• Operates from 4 V to 30 V.
• Less than 60-μA Current Drain.
• Rated for Full −55°C to 150°C Range.
• Suitable for Remote Applications.
• Low-Cost Due to Wafer-Level Trimming.
• 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at 25°C).
• Non-Linearity Only ±¼°C Typical.
• Low-Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1-mA Load.
• Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor.
• Low Self-Heating, 0.08°C in Still Air.
Components needed for this Project
- Arduino Board [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- 330 Ohms Resistors [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- RGB LED [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- LM35 Temperature sensor [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Jump Wires [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
- Breadboard [ See Buy Click Banggood | Amazon ]
*Please note: These are affiliate links. I may make a commission if you buy the components through these links. I would appreciate your support in this way!
Watch to Youtube Video
Read more Arduino Project
- Basic Arduino
- Connect Arduino to PC
- Arduino PIR Sensor
- RGB LED Color Mixing
- Dual LED Chaser
- Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
- LED Blinking
- 7 Segment LED Display Counter
- Police Strobe Light
- Tune Replay Music
- Moving Light Display
- 8×32 LED Matrix Max7219 Scrolling Text
- Rotary Potentiometer RGB Color Mixer
- Music Player Buzzer
- pwm Signal Analog Input or Output Read
- Decode IR Remote Control Signals
- IR Remote Control Light on off
- RGB LED Control Bluetooth
- LM35 Temperature Sensor
- Bluetooth Controller Lamp
- IR Remote Servo Motor Control
- Arduino Interfacing 16×2 LCD
- Arduino ohm Meter
- Arduino ohm Meter LCD Display
- Motor Control Mosfet Using Arduino
- Smiley Faces 8×8 Matrix Display
- introducing ESP32 Board
- Installing the ESP32 Board
- Blink Code Esp32 Arduino
- ESP32 web Server